The Epilog system used for this project was a 45 watt Helix.
- First, open the file sc_coaster_marg.cdr
- Place your first slate coaster in the machine.
- NOTE: Depending on the size and manufacturer of your slate coasters, we recommend drawing a vector box around the design and running the job with the lid open to ensure proper placement.
- On a 45-watt Helix, we used the following settings for each 4-inch by 4-inch coaster:
RASTER SPEED: 100%
RASTER POWER: 30%
Resolution: 600 DPI
- Repeat the steps above for all files.