Due to the nature of the material and shape of the pillow, we want to ensure our graphic ends up in the correct place.
- To do this, draw a vector box around the graphic. Make sure the thickness of the line is set to "Hairline."
- Move the engraving table down and place the pillow inside the machine.
- Turn on the Red Dot Pointer.
- Disable your x/y axis and move the home position to the center of the pillow.
- When the dot is centered, set your new home position.
- Send the vector job the engraver. Make sure to run the job with the lid open.