The Epilog system used for this project was a
- First, open the file sc_journal_front.cdr
- The file is set up so the ends of some words actually go beyond the edge of the page, giving the journal a more playful appearance.
- We recommend drawing a vector box around the text and running ONLY the vector job with the lid open to ensure the design ends up in your desired location.
- On a 45-watt Helix, we used the following settings:
RASTER SPEED: 90%
RASTER POWER: 30%
- Repeat the steps above for the back cover of the journal
Close up of front cover engraving
Close up of back cover engraving