The Epilog system used for this project was a 45 watt Helix.
- The first step is spray paint your pots.
- Note: it is extremely important to apply even coats of paint to the pots. If your layers are uneven, the laser may get through some and not others, leaving a spotty engraving behind.
- After your pots are evenly painted and thoroughly dry, follow these steps:
- Open either sc_clay_blue.cdr or sc_clay_purple.cdr.
- Change text as necessary.
- Insert the rotary attachment into the machine.
- Place the pot securely on the attachment and adjust for size.
- On a 45-watt Helix, use the following settings:
RASTER SPEED: 40%
RASTER POWER: 100%