- The Epilog system used for this project was a 60 watt Helix.
The rotary attachment also was utilized in this project.
- First, open the file sc_beerglasses.cdr.
- Personalize the text and/or resize the logo to your liking.
- Next, install the rotary attachment to your machine.
- Place the beer mug on the rotary attachment.
- Situate the mug so the handle is facing down and the opening of the mug is on the left side.
- NOTE: To ensure proper placement of the logo, we recommend drawing a vector box around the design and running the job with the red dot pointer on to make sure your logo will appear in the correct place.
- When you are satisfied with the design and its placement, apply a thin coating of dishwashing detergent to the mug.
- NOTE: It is important to use the clip on the rotary attachment for this project as the handle of the mug is heavy and will not turn properly if not secured to the rotary attachment.
- Set your speed and power settings:
- We engraved this piece at 600 DPI.
Send the job to the job to the printer and watch as you engrave your very own brewery logo to this beautiful mug!